The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
Lend the powerful voice of YOUths to our efforts to protect nature!
Take your first step to join WWF-Malaysia's #MYTogetherPossible Youth Movement by
1. Following Instagram.com/wwfmy
2. Following Tiktok.com/@wwfmalaysia
3. Subscribing to Youtube.com/wwfmy
4. Liking Facebook.com/wwfmy
To show your support and get exciting updates.
Take your second step by lending your voice to the call to make protecting nature a national priority. Pledge at least one hour of your time every year to do something positive for our planet, for example:
- Reconnecting with our planet,
- Restoring our planet,
- Learning more about our planet, or
- Inspiring others to take care of our planet.
- If you are having a pledge drive at your school or university campus, please type your specific CODE in the 'Company/Educational Institution' form field so we can attribute the pledges. Thank You.
If you or your educational institution would like to collaborate with us to save nature and be part of the #MYTogetherPossible Youth Movement, please email us at email@example.com the information below.
1. Your name
2. Your lecturer's name
3. A verification letter from your educational institution verifying you are a student there embarking on a project in support of WWF-Malaysia
4. A description of your project and timeline
Thank you for your meaningful support.
WWF-Malaysia sincerely thanks our educational institution and youth collaborators for their valuable support of our nature conservation efforts. We acknowledge their important contributions in the articles below.
Would you like to:
1. Learn more about the planning and execution of international WWF campaigns such as Earth Hour and Global Tiger Day?
2. Build a design portfolio, and have the opportunity to have your content published on WWF-Malaysia's digital channels?
If yes, please see the requirements and email your CV to the Internship Supervisor by clicking on the link below. Thank you for your interest.
Digital Marketing and Campaigns Internship Document