The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
© Hong Chern Wern/ WWF-Malaysia
Working to sustain the natural world where humans live in harmony with nature.
WWF-Malaysia strongly encourages people from diverse backgrounds to join us in protecting our environment. At the same time, you can also establish a rewarding career in conservation.
You don’t need to be a scientist to have an exciting and rewarding career in conservation. At WWF-Malaysia, our staff comes from backgrounds as diverse as Accounting, Biology, Business Management, Communications, Environmental Management, Forestry, Fisheries, Human Resources
Tangible rewardsWWF-Malaysia offers rewarding careers in environmental conservation and invites both local and foreign talents to explore their potential in a professional environment fuelled by passionate and dynamic people. We are looking for committed individuals to join us in stopping the degradation of our natural world and to build a future where we can live in harmony with nature.
We offer attractive benefits as follows:
- Competitive salaries
- Group Term Life Insurance.
- Medical benefits including Group Hospitalisation and Surgery Insurance, dental and optical benefits.
- Flexi Hours and Work-from-Home.
- Recognition of Tenure based service awards.
- Special Merit Awards for high performing contributors.
- Opportunities to visit project field sites.
- When you join WWF-Malaysia, you will be getting all the support you need to be the best you can be to make a difference for the future of our planet and its people.
- An environmental conservation organisation where you can be a part of our mission to protect the environment for future generations and for them to live in harmony with nature.
- Opportunity to be a part of local, regional or international projects and work with local and foreign functional experts in their respective areas, across diverse fields including conservation, fundraising and other functions.
- Opportunity for learning and development. Employees are encouraged to invest in continuous development. They are given the opportunity to gain exposure, learn and share knowledge as well as best practices in local and/or international platforms.
- Recognition of performance including career and personal growth opportunities.
- Global mobility opportunities to work in regional or international roles within the WWF Network in line with the organization’s talent management initiatives.
Please click on the VACANT POSITIONS button above or see below for current vacancies, thank you
Job Title: Human Wildlife Conflict (HWC) Specialist, WWF Tigers Alive
Department: WWF Tigers Alive
Reports to: Programme Director – conflict, communities and connectivity
Base: Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
Job Description: Please view the Job Description here
Applications are to be emailed by: 20 August 2021 to AshleyBrooks (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Madeleine Xavier (email@example.com), cc Veronica Subal (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thank you for your interest and application