The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
1. Who is WWF-Malaysia's Telefundraising team?
Omniraise Malaysia is an authorised service provider for WWF-Malaysia and represents us as one of our Telefundraising team.
- Eswaraa A/L Manoharan
- Kavitha Mano Karen
- Kyra Anne Vichitra
- Muhamad Mustaqqim Aqmal Bin Azizi
- Muhammad Amirzaki Bin Zulkifli
- Myronn Marc Moncera
- Nur Aishah Binti Salleh
- Nur Hazirah Fatin Binti Ahmad Salihin
- Nur Juni Syazmira Binti Johari
- Nursyasya Nabilah Othman
- Soniya Ratyy
2. Why does WWF-Malaysia use fundraising agencies to fundraise?
As much as we would like to use only our own staff, we are unable to bear the extensive cost of setting up a team large enough to accommodate and run this programme. By partnering with fundraising agencies, WWF-Malaysia does not only save costs but also allows us to channel more of your valuable donations directly to our conservation programmes.
3. What is Omniraise Malaysia’s responsibility?
Omniraise Malaysia is responsible for fundraising through phone (see question 4) and email (email@example.com).
4. How do I know the authenticity of the representative?
Our representatives will use this email address firstname.lastname@example.org when replying to your online enquiry and these telephone numbers to call you.