The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
1. Who is WWF-Malaysia's Telefundraising team?
Omniraise Malaysia is an authorised service provider for WWF-Malaysia and represents us as one of our Telefundraising team.
- Afi Bin Shahrom
- Ahmad Amirulaiman Bin Othman
- Alia Atiqah Binti Jaafar Sidik
- Amirah Balqis Binti Mohd Zamri
- Amy Fatin Nazira Binti Jumri
- Arveet A/L Gajendran
- Dhevendran A/L Manoharan
- Fatin Nabilah Binti Mohamad Rafa'Es
- Hadi Hasnol Bin Abdul Rahman
- Hamshebavanii Ap Isvaran
- Jacquelyn Anak Tikay
- Kanageswary A/P Loganathan
- Kavitha Mano Karen
- Mohd Hafiz Bin Ahmad Zaini
- Muhammad Asyraf Bin Baharudin
- Muhammad Isyraf Haziq Bin Omar
- Najmul Asyifa Binti Azhar
- Natasha Maria Knight
- Nicholas Tay Kuang Jer
- Nivetha Jayasingam
- Norshafina Binti Jang
- Nur Ain Nabilah Binti Ibrahim
- Nur Hafizah Binti Zulkifli
- Priatharsshen A/L Suntharalingam
- Reyvhan A/L S Rajasagren
- Riyaz Bin Abdul Razak
- Sharifah Nabihah Binti Syed Jefri
- Soniya Ratyy
- Syahmi Bin Che Kamil
- Tharani A/P Shashi Kumar
- Thilagawathy A/P Chandara Mohan
- Vanessa Jia Ying Ng
- Vinoth A/L Nathan
- Yureshini Nair Sageetnthran
2. Why doesn’t WWF-Malaysia use its own staff for Telefundraising?
As much as we would like to, we are unable to bear the considerable cost of setting up a team large enough to manage this new fundraising section. This partnership with Omniraise Malaysia enables WWF-Malaysia to save costs and channel much more of your valuable donations directly to our conservation programmes.
3. What is Omniraise Malaysia’s responsibility?
Omniraise Malaysia is responsible for fundraising through phone (see question 5) and email (email@example.com).
4. Does Omniraise Malaysia get a commission from my donation?
No. Omniraise Malaysia only receives a fixed fee from WWF-Malaysia’s pre-allocated fundraising budget. Your donations are received directly by WWF-Malaysia.
5. How do I know the authenticity of the representative?
Our representatives will use this email address firstname.lastname@example.org when replying to your online enquiry and these telephone numbersto call you.
You can also contact the WWF-Malaysia team directly via email at email@example.com or call our hotline 1-300-88-99369 for further verification by providing us with the full name and phone number of the representative you wish to verify.