The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
1. Who is WWF-Malaysia's Telefundraising team?
ENVO BPO Services Sdn Bhd is an authorised service provider for WWF-Malaysia and represents us as one of our Telefundraising team.
Our Telefundraising team:
- Gowtham Rao
2. Why does WWF-Malaysia use fundraising agencies to fundraise?
As much as we would like to use only our own staff, we are unable to bear the extensive cost of setting up a team large enough to accommodate and run this programme. By partnering with fundraising agencies, WWF-Malaysia does not only save costs but also allows us to channel more of your valuable donations directly to our conservation programmes.
3. What is ENVO BPO Services Sdn Bhd's responsibility?
ENVO BPO Services Sdn Bhd is responsible for fundraising through phone (see question 4) and email (email@example.com).
4. How do I know the authenticity of the representative?
Our representatives will use this email address firstname.lastname@example.org when replying to your online enquiry and these telephone numbers to call you.
5. I have some feedback regarding a WWF representative. What should i do?
We welcome your feedback as it helps us improve our support to you. To enable us to better attend to your feedback, please also provide us with the following information where possible:
- Your full name
- Your contact details (phone/email)
- Name of representative you talked to
- Date and time of encounter with our representative