The WWF is run at a local level by the following offices...
- WWF Global
- Central African Republic
- Central America
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- European Policy Office
Donate to help save our Malayan tigers and receive a tax exemption receipt and thank you gift
There are now less than 150 Malayan tigers left in Malaysia compared to the 3,000 tigers that once roamed our forests in the 1950s.
The future of our Malayan tigers is at stake as their existence is severely threatened by poaching and the illegal wildlife trade, habitat loss due to deforestation and fragmentation, as well as overhunting of the tigers' main prey.
We urgently need your support to help our frontliners in the field. WWF-Malaysia conducts intensive patrolling in Belum-Temengor and monitors poaching hotspots, whilst channeling relevant information to enforcement agencies. This has enabled:
- More ground to be patrolled.
- More threats to be uncovered.
- More snares to be removed.
- More arrests of poachers.
HELP US SAVE OUR MALAYAN TIGERS FROM EXTINCTION
Your important donations will enable WWF-Malaysia to:
- Support wages for field assistants to conduct patrolling and camera-trapping.
- Provide daily rations for patrolling work.
- Purchase camping equipment to carry out field surveys.
- Cover logistics and transport costs.
- Support critical awareness and communications initiatives conducted with the community and civil society.
WWF-Malaysia is supporting the Malaysian Government to establish long-term, sustainable solutions to protect Malaysia’s tigers and secure a future for all the biodiversity in the Belum-Temengor Forest Complex.