1. What is Telefundraising?Telefundraising is a fundraising campaign where potential donors whom has shown interest to support WWF-Malaysia, are contacted via phone call and invited to support WWF-Malaysia as a donor. Anyone who gets the phone call will have the chance to chat with our dedicated and friendly telefundraisers about how they can make a regular monthly donation.
2. Who is the WWF-Malaysia’s Telefundraising team?Omniraise Malaysia
SG Global Support Services
You can also contact the WWF-Malaysia team directly via email at email@example.com or call our hotline 1-300-88-99369 for further verification.
3. Why doesn’t WWF-Malaysia use its own staff for Telefundraising?As much as we would like to, we are unable to bear the considerable cost of setting up and maintaining a team large enough to manage this new fundraising section. Partnerships with telefundraising service providers enable WWF-Malaysia to save costs and channel much more of your valuable donations directly to our conservation programmes.
4. What happens to the funds raised?The funds raised are used by WWF to carry out scientific fieldwork, environmental education, and policy work with the government and community programmes that aid nature conservation.
5. Do the telefundraising service providers get a commission from my donation?No, the telefundraising service providers do not. They receive a single, one time fixed fee from WWF’s pre-allocated fundraising budget. Your donations are received directly by WWF-Malaysia.
6. I have some feedback regarding a WWF representative. What should I do?We welcome your feedback as it helps us improve our support to you. To enable us to better attend to your feedback, please also provide us with the following information where possible:
a. Your full name
b. Your contact details (phone / email)
c. Name of representative you talked to
d. Date and time of encounter with our representative