Team Green Hero
- Siva Rohgini A/P Batumale
- Dalila Shahirah Binti Roslan
- Hamizah Binti Zainal Abidin
- Murni Azima Binti Ismail
- Noorul Asiah Binti Meor Noor Azam
Face-to-Face Fundraising Programme – Green Hero
1. What is the face-to-face fundraising programme about?This programme is specially constructed for members of the public who are interested in donating and supporting WWF-Malaysia’s nature conservation work on a monthly, 4-monthly or on a yearly basis. Conservation needs to be supported for a long term to be effective. As a non-profit organisation that does not obtain any fixed grants, WWF-Malaysia rely on regular donations in order to protect Malaysia’s endangered species and spaces.
2. Which parties are involved in this programme?
We promote this programme by sending small teams of trained fundraisers at popular venues in Kuala Lumpur and Selangor.
SG Support Services Sdn Bhd helps us to manage this programme's administrative work.
3. Why doesn’t WWF use volunteers?
4. What happens to the funds raised?
5. How do I know the authenticity of the representative?
6. I have some feedback regarding a WWF representative. What should I do?
a. Name of representative
b. Date and location of encounter with our representative
7. How do I cancel / stop my monthly, 4-monthly or yearly donation to WWF?
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
(for inquiries on donations, WWF's work, WWF's representatives, change of details, cancellations)
Tel: 1 300 88 99369
1 Jalan PJS 5/28A,
Petaling Jaya Commercial Centre (PJCC)
Petaling Jaya 46150
Contact person: Aliah Nordin