Face-to-Face Fundraising Programme
1. What is the face-to-face fundraising programme about?This programme is specially constructed for members of the public who are interested in donating and supporting WWF-Malaysia’s nature conservation work on a monthly, 4-monthly, 6-monthly or on a yearly basis. Our fundraising activity is promoted face-to-face, an easily accessible and friendly method of giving members of the public a chance to find out more about WWF’s conservation work. Conservation needs to be supported for a long term to be effective. As a non-profit organisation that does not obtain any fixed grants, WWF-Malaysia rely on regular donations in order to protect Malaysia’s endangered species and spaces.
2. Who are WWF-Malaysia’s fundraising firstname.lastname@example.org or call our hotline 1-300-88-99369 for further verification.
There are 4 parties: WWF-Malaysia, Supportworks, a brand of Salesworks Sdn. Bhd., Omniraise Malaysia and SG Support Services Sdn Bhd.
3. Which parties are involved in this face-to-face fundraising programme?
We have engaged Salesworks Sdn. Bhd. and Omniraise Malaysia, our fundraising agencies who promote this programme by sending small teams of trained fundraisers known as WWF representatives to promote this fundraising programme at popular venues in Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Johor, Penang and other states.
SG Support Services Sdn Bhd helps us to manage this programme's administrative work. Our customer service number is 03-27732890.
4. Why does WWF-Malaysia use fundraising agencies to fundraise?
5. Why doesn’t WWF use volunteers?
6. What happens to the funds raised?
7. How can I make a monthly, 4-monthly, 6-monthly or yearly donation to WWF?
(Note: WWF representatives are not authorized to accept cash donations. Donation method via cheque ONLY when the donor prefers NOT to donate through the above payment methods).
8. Why does the programme only have monthly, 4-monthly, 6-monthly and yearly donation schemes?
9. How do I know the authenticity of the representative?
10. I have some feedback regarding a WWF representative. What should I do?
a. Name of representative
b. Date and location of encounter with our representative
11. How do I cancel / stop my monthly, 4-monthly, 6-monthly or yearly donation to WWF?
“Supporting WWF’s projects even in the smallest way through modest monthly donations has been satisfying and humbling. Witnessing their passion and commitment towards conserving various species and the ecosystem first hand, put many things in perspective. We can each do our part to make the world a better place. ”
Kavitha A/P Aruljothi
WWF supporter since 2013
“I joined as a WWF-Malaysia's donor since 2019 as I would like to contribute to a good cause. WWF-Malaysia has provided me the opportunity to do so. The fundraiser at that time was a 17 year-old boy, his enthusiasm truly amazed me and won me over. I immediately signed up as a donor and I never regretted the decision. Now, I look forward to receiving my free monthly WWF Wallpapers. Kudos to the team for educating the young people and getting them to reach out to the public! Their efforts have resulted in people like me joining to help protect our wildlife.”
Audrey Chong Shuk Lan
WWF supporter since 2019
“As a donor, I am happy to be able to help WWF in their conservation of the wildlife and jungles of Malaysia. I am happy to know that my monthly donations are channelled rightfully as portrayed in the magazines and newsletter. I trust the team in their efforts and I wish to continue donating to ease with what WWF aims to achieve. I hope there will be more activities that donors can participate in. I have joined one WWF donor trip, and it was fun as we all had the same passion and interest. All the best WWF Malaysia. Do continue doing what you do.”
Nabila Haifa binti Hasni
WWF supporter since 2015
“WWF-Malaysia is the first periodic donation program that I joined as a donor since 2005. I’m happy to see how WWF-Malaysia has evolved over the years. The number of conservation programs has increased significantly and I hope to see more successful conservation stories in the years to come.”
Tan Chee How
WWF supporter since 2005
OUR CONTACT DETAILS
(for inquiries on donations, WWF's work, WWF's representatives, change of details, cancellations)
Tel: 1 300 88 99369
1 Jalan PJS 5/28A,
Petaling Jaya Commercial Centre (PJCC)
Petaling Jaya 46150
Contact person: Aliah Nordin