1. Who is WWF-Malaysia's Telefundraising team?SG Global Support Services Sdn Bhd is an authorised service provider for WWF-Malaysia and represents us as one of our Telefundraising team.
Our Telefundraising team:
- Fatimah Bt Zainuddin Sangkar
- Subashini a/p Jeyabalan
- Wan Arisya Fatihah Bt Wan Zaid
2. Why doesn’t WWF-Malaysia use its own staff for Telefundraising?As much as we would like to, we are unable to bear the considerable cost of setting up and maintaining a team large enough to manage this new fundraising section. This partnership with SG Global Support Services Sdn Bhd enables WWF-Malaysia to save costs and channel much more of your valuable donations directly to our conservation programmes.
3. What is SG Global Support Services Sdn Bhd’s responsibility?
SG Global Support Services Sdn Bhd is responsible for fundraising through phone (0176897918, 0176897348 and 0176897618).
4. Does SG Global Support Services Sdn Bhd get a commission from my donation?
No. SG Global Support Services Sdn Bhd only receives a fixed fee from WWF-Malaysia’s pre-allocated fundraising budget. Your donations are received directly by WWF-Malaysia.
5. How do I know the authenticity of the representative?
Our representatives will use these telephone numbers (0176897918, 0176897348 and 0176897618) to call you.
You can also contact the WWF-Malaysia team directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further verification by providing us with the full name and phone number of the representative you wish to verify.
6. I have some feedback regarding a WWF representative. What should I do?We welcome your feedback as it helps us improve our support to you. To enable us to better attend to your feedback, please also provide us with the following information where possible:
a. Your full name
b. Your contact details (phone / email)
c. Name of representative you talked to
d. Date and time of encounter with our representative