1. What is Telefundraising?Telefundraising is a fundraising campaign where potential donors whom has shown interest to support WWF-Malaysia, are contacted via phone call and invited to support WWF-Malaysia as a donor. Anyone who gets the phone call will have the chance to chat with our dedicated and friendly telefundraisers about how they can make a regular monthly donation
2. Who is the WWF-Malaysia’s Telefundraising team?Omniraise Malaysia is an authorised service provider for WWF-Malaysia and represents us as our Telefundraising team.
Our Telefundraising team:
- Kavitha Mano Karen
- Soniya Ratty A/P Ravindran
- Visshagarajan S Maniam
- Nabilahanis binti Mohd Darus
- Muhammad Amin Ahmad Zarron
- Syahirah binti Ayub@Mansor
- Ainatul Ashmira Binti Mohd Adnan
- Meor Muhammad Dinie Bin Jabir
- Amer Shahfiq Bin Ahmad Jefri
- Amar Raffail Bin Rashid
3. Why doesn’t WWF-Malaysia use its own staff for Telefundraising?As much as we would like to, we are unable to bear the considerable cost of setting up a team large enough to manage this new fundraising section. This partnership with Omniraise Malaysia enables WWF-Malaysia to save costs and channel much more of your valuable donations directly to our conservation programmes.
4. What is Omniraise Malaysia’s responsibility?Omniraise Malaysia is responsible for fundraising through phone (60384085584) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Does Omniraise Malaysia get a commission from my donation?No. Omniraise Malaysia only receives a fixed fee from WWF-Malaysia’s pre-allocated fundraising budget. Your donations are received directly by WWF-Malaysia.
6. How do I know the authenticity of the representative?Our representatives will use this email address email@example.com when replying to your online enquiry and this telephone number 60384085584 to call you. You can also contact the WWF-Malaysia team directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for further verification by providing us with the full name and phone number of the representative you wish to verify.
7. I have some feedback regarding a WWF representative. What should I do?We welcome your feedback as it helps us improve our support to you. To enable us to better attend to your feedback, please also provide us with the following information where possible:
a. Your full name
b. Your contact details (phone / email)
c. Name of representative you talked to
d. Date and time of encounter with our representative