To help tigers to stay alive longer...
Everybody has an important role to play in tiger conservation. You too can do your part!
- SMS reports of any suspected crimes involving tigers and their prey to the Wildlife Crime Hotline at (+6) 019 356 4194.
- Contact the Department of Wildlife and National Parks (PERHILITAN) at (+6) 03 9075 2872, website: http://www.wildlife.gov.my if you have any information on anyone selling or trapping tigers and other protected species or trading in their parts and products.
- Increase your knowledge on tigers and share it around. Write in your views on tiger conservation.
- Protect their habitat; do not support haphazard development.
- Learn more about human-tiger conflict at www.tigersalive.com
- Don’t buy tiger parts or products that claim to contain parts of tigers.
- Don’t patronise restaurants that serve tiger or any other exotic meat.
- Don't consume tiger meat or other tiger-derived products
- Do not support zoos, theme parks or private collections that display illegally acquired wildlife.