Where Does Your Water Come From Contest T&C
1. Eligibility: The “Where Does Your Water Come From?” Contest (hereby referred to as the “Contest”) is open to all legal residents of Malaysia, except employees, directors and trustees of WWF-Malaysia, their immediate families and individuals living in the same household. WWF-Malaysia reserves the right to verify, in its sole judgment, winner eligibility.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of WWF-Malaysia as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting at 12:00pm (GMT+8) on Wednesday 27 March 2019 and ending at 5:00pm (GMT+8) on Wednesday 3 April 2019. All entries must be received by 5:00pm (GMT+8) on Wednesday 3 April 2019 to be eligible to win.
4. How to Enter: To participate in the contest, ‘Like’ the contest post and leave a comment below answering the question “Where does your water come from?” as creatively as possible. Be sure to include the hashtags #JourneyofWaterMY and #WhereDoesYourWaterComeFrom in your comment and follow @wwfmy to stay updated on the contest!
Three (3) winners will receive a special goodie bag of WWF-Malaysia merchandise, comprising a WWF t-shirt, tote bag, collapsible water bottle, keychain, button badge and cutlery set.
**WWF-Malaysia reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event the offered prize is unavailable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for WWF- Malaysia to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by WWF-Malaysia based on whether they can correctly and creatively answer the question “Where does your water come from?” Winners will be notified through Facebook and the judges’ decision is final.
Winners will be notified in a comment on the contest post within five (5) days following selection of Winners. Subsequent communications with Winners will be done via direct message on Facebook. WWF-Malaysia shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If a Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within three (3) working days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT WWF-MALAYSIA‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE CONTEST AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that WWF-Malaysia, anyone acting on behalf of WWF-Malaysia, and WWF-Malaysia’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of WWF-Malaysia. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless WWF-Malaysia from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which WWF-Malaysia may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: WWF-Malaysia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond WWF-Malaysia’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, WWF-Malaysia may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by WWF-Malaysia. WWF-Malaysia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. WWF-Malaysia has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: submissions that are vulgar, offensive, racist, sexist, off-topic or are inflammatory or derogatory in nature and.the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, WWF-Malaysia reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless WWF-Malaysia and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. The Contest hosted by WWF-Malaysia is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
By participating in the Contest, WWF-Malaysia may share your information with other WWF affiliated offices.
HOW TO CONTACT US: For enquiries regarding the contest, you can leave a comment on the contest post or send a direct message to WWF-Malaysia on Facebook.