When we’re Friends with Nature Watch & Post Contest
Contest Terms & Conditions
- This online contest is open to all those who live in Malaysia and Singapore.
- Submitted photo(s) or video(s) should include the hashtag #WWFMYfriendswithnature
- The contest organiser reserves the right to disqualify any photo that shows evidence of destructive use of nature.
- By entering the contest, you warrant that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by yourself and that no other party has any right, title, claim or interest in the photograph.
- Photos can either be all-natural or digitally enhanced, as long as they are reflective of the theme.
- You are allowed to submit as many photos as you like.
- The winner of the grand prize, the runner-up (3 in total) and the consolation winners will be based on the judge’s choice.
- Winning photos will be announced on www.wwf.org.my and its social media platforms (Facebook & Instagram) on mid April 2017.
- Winners will be contacted privately via their Instagram/Facebook accounts.
- The winner of the grand prize will be responsible for paying his / her own travel expenses to and from the resort, and for all travel arrangement (unless specified by the sponsor).
- All winners will be given 14 days to respond on the acceptance of their prize after they have been notified by the contest organiser, failing which the prize will be forfeited.
- The consolation winners will receive their prizes via courier. They will need to provide their full mailing address.
- WWF-Malaysia will have full ownership of the copyright subsisting in the winning photo.
- WWF-Malaysia reserves the right to showcase the submitted contest photos in perpetuity on wwf.org.my website and on several social media platforms affiliated to the contest’s organizers. The contest organizers may also share the winning photos with the media.
- WWF-Malaysia shall have the right, at its sole discretion as it deems fit and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, and such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting on this webpage.
- Members, employees or immediate family of WWF-Malaysia staff, its agents, contest partners, or anyone else connected to the administration and execution of the contest may take part in this contest but are not eligible to win any prizes.